The time on my smartphone isn't correct
1. On the home screen or in the Applications folder, click the Clock icon.
2. Press the
key > Set Time.
3. Try one of the following actions:
• If the Update Time field is set to Automatic, press the
key > Update Time.
• If you've traveled to a different time zone, set the Time Zone field to display the correct time zone.
• If you're in a region that has recently made changes to daylight saving time or has switched to a different time zone,
you might need to update the time zone data on your BlackBerry smartphone. To update the time zone data, press
key > Get Time Zone Updates. For this feature to be supported, your wireless service plan must include
data services (such as email messages or browser service). If your email account uses a BlackBerry Enterprise
Server, you might not be able update your time zone data. For more information, contact your administrator.
Display a second time zone on the clock,
Set the date and time,